MEET OUR TEAM
THOMAS CESIRO III, President, Cesiro Insurance Agency
I did more than handle the claim, I put out the fire.
My 30 years experience with insurance began with handling claims for my Dad and the intense training of the Aetna Prime Agent program. However, my passion for the community began as a child, helping him set up events for the Rotary, Board of Trade, and American Legion. Since 1984 I’ve been an active volunteer for the Oceanside Fire Department, serving on numerous committees, and was elected twice to the rank of Captain. I was also appointed First Commanding Officer of the newly formed EMS squad. I teach First Aid and CPR, and am a NYS Emergency Medical tech.
I’ve had the unique experience of fighting fires and providing rescue services. Helping at the scene of an accident. I have even been called to render medical care to our customers. I’m proud to say that not many Insurance Agents can say that they are protecting clients this way.
I’m highly recognized for my work with the New York Kiwanis District and Kiwanis International. Our mission is to make a difference for kids in communities everywhere. The positions I’ve held range from local Club President, to New York State Lieutenant Governor, and to serving on the board of The Kiwanis Pediatric Trauma Foundation. Most importantly, I help expand the cause, launching new Clubs and Kiwanis K Kids Clubs on Long Island.
My other credentials include:
- Long-standing member and Former Director Oceanside Chamber of Commerce, honored as their 2011 Citizen of the Year.
- Recipient of the 2015 Town of Hempstead Make a Difference Award
- Bestowed the Anton Kaiser Award and Brittany Fellowship by Kiwanis
- Board of Directors for the Oceanside Chamber of Commerce.
- Secretary, Treasurer, and Vice President of the Oceanside-Island Park Rotary Club
- Fully Licensed NY State – Property & Casualty, Life and Health Insurance Agent
- Expertise with coverage and claims for Homeowners, Auto, Business Owners, Disability, Life Insurance
- Member of both NY Big I and Independent Agents Association
We are proud of the service, dedication, and leadership our agency provides, which took root in the community over 80 years ago.
THOMAS CESIRO JR.
It’s not about what you earn, it’s about what you keep.
Tom Cesiro Jr., Vice President of the Cesiro Insurance Agency. Before I decided to help business owners with insurance, I started a few businesses of my own. I’ve sold groceries, owned 3 cake shops, a nightclub and even made the donuts at my truck stop diner. I learned firsthand about the risks a business must face.
Imagine that your favorite glazed donut represents your profits, assets and wealth. Then, taxes, expenses, and competitors looking to eat your lunch will try to take the biggest bite. No one knows better than me how to use insurance to protect your donut.
Life insurance can protect much more than your family or business, it can build wealth and defend against taxes and uncertain times. I truly welcome the opportunity to show you, your accountant, or business partners on how to use Life Insurance to protect your best interests.
Highlights of my community leadership and credentials include:
- Specialist in providing financial planning services for closely held entrepreneurial corporations and businesses.
- Life Member of the Million Dollar Roundtable
- Chairman of the Board of Directors, Presidentʼs Club of Canada Life
- Past President of Oceanside Rotary Club / Chamber of Commerce
- Past Master of Masonic Lodge
- Business advisor and Trustee of Word of Life Ministries,
- Elected Town of Hempstead Official 25 years
- Oceanside Citizen of the Year
- Past President Oceanside Board of Trade
- Member American Legion